Why Reading this Blog Will Make You A Better Human
Even though I do a lot of stupid stuff, every once in a while, I do something awesome.
- Like how I got a boring mechanic video to get over 25,000 views on Youtube
- Or how I turned my roommate into an Indian sex symbol.
- Or how I became the most eligible bachelor in San Diego in 24 hours…even though I haven’t been there since I was 15.
- Or how my first day that I broke the six-figure salary mark…was when I was boating at Lake Powell.
How does reading about that make you a better human?
Because even if you don’t want to be an Indian sex symbol (I know, its not for everyone), in every post, I outline
- how I did what I did
- how you can tweak it so it can work for your business, your marketing, and your life, or whatever.
Sound like a plan? Cool. Enter your email address below and click “Sign Me Up” to learn about how I did all that stuff above and to get an email from me when I do other cool stuff.
About Tanner Jones
Back in mid 2011, I made my first website in an attempt to make money online after deciding that I didn’t look cool in polo shirts and therefore could never become a door-to-door cable TV salesman. It sucked. I think I made 72 cents total from it. But I got better and better, and now I have over 60 websites that I run (including this one). I’ve been able to
- sell thousands of dollars worth of products in just a day
- get Google to rank my site so high that over 20,000 people came to a site under 2 months
- and one time, I even had a multi-million dollar company threaten to sue me when my site started ranking higher than theirs!
Now I’m taking what I’ve learned and I’m on a journey to build a billion dollar company* with one of my best friends.
*you know I’d totally settle for multi-million dollar company.
**let’s be honest, this blog is to show my Mom that even though I’m not married and producing grandchildren for her, that I am doing something with my life.